Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mad Men

I'm annoyed, frustrated, irritated, and upset. Upset to the point where I want to be alone, irritated to the point were I have a low tolerance level, frustrated to the point where I don't feel like trying, and annoyed to the point where everything within me is waving a white flag to surrender to my troubles and surrender to the situations in my life. For some reason, life seems as if it always hit me a little harder than everyone else, and it makes me feel some type of way. Every now and then it seems like God doesn't respond to me in prayer. I can never seem to wake up on the right side of the bed. I get frustrated to the point where I feel as if I have to express my anger. I don't like people and they don't like me. They say I have an attitude and I say so what. They say that I have anger issue I say they can get a life, and get out of my business. Get out of my business, my business is no on else's business and that alone is apart of the reason why I am the way that I am. I don't speak to people I don't care for, I don't address people who aren't on my level. I don't forgive and I never forget, and I do my best to get back at everyone who has ever done me wrong or caused me pain. I am angry and I walk with a vengeance."In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God." Psalm 10:4 
Living a life full of anger, hatred, and frustration is no way to live. Negativity is like a poison and if you're not careful it will change the color of your spirit and the content of your character. It can ruin your relationships and cause you to find yourself in a place and space where you are alone. You've turned your back on God's love, peace, and understanding. You've rejected his guidance, joy, and ignored his justice just to trade it in for hurt and self-inflicted pain. See, when you decide that it's you against the world and God you've decided to work against the plans that God has for your life. Anger halts growth and progress and if you dwell on the wrong thing too long, you'll find yourself in the company of misery. 
Rom 8:37............ "Yet in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
The solution to every problem in the world will always be Jesus. The answer to every question will always be Jesus. The cure to every disease, conflict, and injustice will forever be Jesus. Simply because Jesus is love. His ways reflect his love toward us. The salvation that he came to Earth to provide was an act of love. When you hate you must go out of your way to do it. In fact, anything that is not love must be learned and practiced overtime, after which it becomes a habit to where it seems as if those ways are natural, but love is natural. Love is the origin of all things righteous. It's time for you to take a step back and reevaluate a few things if you believe that you will find happiness by bringing sorrow to others. Belittling others will only get you so far. Bullying others in whatever form you feel most effective is not going to bring forth good fruit and satisfaction, but God can. When you submit to God's will for your life all of the needs that you have ever had will be met. All of the sorrow that you felt and the hurt that you've experienced will be replaced with God's salvation and healing, but it starts with you. As long as you're alive and breathing there is purpose on your life. There is reason in your existence, you must walk in the calling that God has placed in your life, understanding that forgiveness is key to your continued growth an continued development. Love is the key that unlocks doors that man can not open. Love is the key that allows you to live a life full of God's love and his peace. Let God's love carry out the laws of Justice.





Let us bow:

Lord,

We're done wrong and we ask your forgiveness. Life is hard and sometimes we get to the point where we just want to scream, give up, and throw in the towel. However, we now understand that because you're not a God that you should lie we turn our problems over to you we cast our cares upon you knowing that only you can hear our call. Heal us of our hurt Lord that we might not be angry. So that we can live the life that you have called us to live. Touch our hearts that they be not hardened as a result of trials and tribulations that were meant to build our character and make us stronger. Hold us and keep us in the palm of your hand that we might continue to rest in your safety. Thank you Lord for caring for us when we didn't care for ourselves and loving us when we didn't love ourselves. Thank you Jesus, for all that you've done. We bless your name God and we lift your name on high and more importantly God we worship you for who you are. Allow our lives to reflect your love and compassion from this day forward for it is in the mighty and matchless name of the Christ we pray, Amen!

No comments: